Library RulesDos and Do Nots
- Show the documents which are being taken out of the library, to the staff at the checkpoint.
- Contact the staff on duty/section staff for any queries.
- Keep the Library premises tidy.
- Make sure that you download the papers actually required by you.
- The quantity of allowed downloading varies from publisher to publisher. Contact KRC personnel to seek clarification if any.
- Remember! E-access has been subscribed under an agreement with the publishers. Let’s make sure not to violate any agreement.
- Waste more than half an hour to locate the documents. If you experience any difficulty in locating the required material, Please contact the Library Staff/librarian.
- Move books/journals from its specific area to another area.
- Replace the material: the library staff will do it for you. (Please remember the document misplaced is document lost)
- Write in a book/journal unless it is your cheque book
- Give borrowers cards to others.
- Download papers that you might possibly require in future. Access to the required resources will continue. So, please don’t download unnecessary papers
- Systematic downloading is strictly prohibited. The systematic downloading includes cover to cover download or bulk downloading from the same journal/database.
- Talk or discuss that will disturb other readers. Reading halls are meant for individual study only.
- Leave personal papers and non-library materials unattended on tables.